WILBURTON BOARD OF EDUCATION MEETING
Date: October 8, 2018
Time: 7:00 p.m.
Place: Board Room, High School
1201 West Blair, Wilburton, OK
Note: The Wilburton Board of Education may discuss, vote to approve, vote to disapprove, vote to table or decide not to vote on any item on this agenda.
1. Meeting called to order by President
2. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Reading of minutes of last regular meeting
5. Discussion of public concerns
6. Vote to approve Activity Fund report and Lunch Fund report
7. Vote to approve payroll, purchase orders, and change orders
8. Vote to approve contract for Secondary Career and Technology Education programs
9. Vote to approve Crisis Management Plan as presented
10. Public hearing to allow tribal officials and parents of Indian children to discuss the school’s Impact Aid program and Indian Education programs, policies and procedures, to make recommendations concerning the needs of their children, the LEA’s educational programs and the degree of parental participation allowed. Vote to approve Indian Policies and Procedures as presented.
11. Proposed executive session to discuss employment for the 2018-2019 school year
a. vote to convene in executive
b. vote to acknowledge return to open session
c. vote on employment of personnel for the 2018-2019 school year
12. Superintendent’s report
13. New Business
This agenda was posted on the outside door by the Board Room by 3:00 p.m. on October 3, 2018.