WILBURTON BOARD OF EDUCATION MEETING
Date: March 7, 2016
Time: 7:00 p.m.
Place: Board Room, High School
1201 West Blair, Wilburton, OK
Note: The Wilburton Board of Education may discuss, vote to approve, vote to disapprove, vote to table or decide not to vote on any item on this agenda.
1. Meeting called to order by President
2. Pledge of allegiance
4. Oath of Office for new Board of Education Member
5. Vote to elect Board officers for current election year 2016-2017
6. Reading of minutes of last regular meeting
7. Discussion of public concerns
8. Vote to approve Activity Fund report and Lunch Fund report
9. Vote to approve payroll, purchase orders, and change orders
10. Financial report
11. Presentation of the annual dropout report for grades 7-12 and the annual
college remediation report.
12. Vote to approve or disapprove Resolution for Schools and Libraries Universal Services (E-Rate) for 2016-2017. This resolution authorizes filing of the Form 471 applications for funding year 2016-2017 and the payment of the applicant’s share upon approval of funding and receipt of services.
13. Proposed executive session to discuss employment of personnel
for the 2016-2017 school year
a) Vote to convene in executive session
b) Vote to acknowledge return to open session
c) Vote on Superintendent’s recommendations for employment of personnel for the 2016-2017 school year.
14. Superintendent’s report
15. New Business
This agenda was posted on the outside door by the Board Room by 4:00 p.m. on March 3, 2016.