WILBURTON BOARD OF EDUCATION MEETING
Date: November 7, 2016
Time: 7:00 p.m.
Place: Board Room, High School
1201 West Blair, Wilburton, OK
Note: The Wilburton Board of Education may discuss, vote to approve, vote to disapprove, vote to table or decide not to vote on any item on this agenda.
1. Meeting called to order by President
2. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Reading of minutes of last regular meeting
5. Presentation of Audit Report FYE 06-30-16 by John Turrentine
6. Discussion of public concerns
7. Vote to approve Activity Fund report and Lunch Fund report
8. Vote to approve payroll, purchase orders, and change orders
9. Discussion and vote to approve resolution to apply for PL 81-874 funds and designate Dr. Beatrice Butler as the authorized representative for the district.
10. Proposed executive session to discuss employment of personnel for the 2016-2017 school year
a. Vote to convene in executive session
b. Vote to acknowledge return to open session
c. Vote to employ personnel for the 2016-2017 school year
11. Superintendent’s report
12. New Business
This agenda was posted on the outside door by the Board Room by 9:00 a.m. on November 3, 2016.