WILBURTON BOARD OF EDUCATION MEETING
Date: Tuesday, September 6, 2016
Time: 7:00 p.m.
Place: Board Room, High School
1201 West Blair, Wilburton, OK
Note: The Wilburton Board of Education may discuss, vote to approve, vote to disapprove, vote to table or decide not to vote on any item on this agenda.
1. Meeting called to order by President
2. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Reading of minutes of last regular meeting
5. Discussion of public concerns
6. Vote to approve Activity Fund report and Lunch Fund report
7. Vote to approve Payroll, Purchase Orders and Change Orders
8. Discuss and vote to approve continued participation in the Oklahoma Public Schools Unemployment Account for the 2016-2017
9. Public hearing to allow tribal officials and parents of Indian children to discuss the school’s Impact Aid program and Indian Ed programs, policies and procedures, to make recommendations concerning the needs of their children, the LEA’s educational program and the degree of parental participation allowed.
10. Proposed executive session to discuss employment of personnel for the 2016-2017 school year
a. vote to convene in executive session
b. vote to acknowledge return to open session
c. vote on Superintendent’s recommendation for employment of personnel for the 2016-2017 school year
11. Vote to approve the Preliminary Estimate of Needs for the 2016-2017
12. Discussion and vote on fund raising activities presented by student organizations
13. Discussion and vote to approve Alternative School Plan
14. Acknowledge accreditation status for the 2016-2017 school year
15. Superintendent’s report
16. New Business
17. Sign contracts
This agenda was posted on the outside door by the Board Room by 4:00 p.m. on September 1, 2016.