WILBURTON BOARD OF EDUCATION MEETING
Date: June 6, 2016
Time: 7:00 p.m.
Place: Board Room, High School
1201 West Blair, Wilburton, OK
Note: The Wilburton Board of Education may discuss, vote to approve, vote to disapprove, vote to table or decide not to vote on any item on this agenda.
1. Meeting called to order by President
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Reading of minutes of last regular and special meeting
4. Discussion of public concerns
5. Vote to approve Activity Fund report and Lunch Fund report
6. Vote to approve payroll, purchase orders, and change orders
7. Vote to approve temporary appropriations for year ending 06-30-2017
8. Discussion and vote to approve or disapprove personnel resignations
9. Proposed executive session to discuss employment of personnel for the 2016-2017 school year
a. vote to convene in executive session
b. vote to acknowledge return to open session
c. vote to employ personnel as recommended by the Superintendent for the 2016-2017 school year.
9. Vote to approve or disapprove OSSBA membership for 2016-17
10. Vote to approve a resolution for E-Rate for 2016-2017
11. Vote to approve or disapprove bus lease for 2016-2017
13. Vote to approve the course instruction agreement with Kiamichi Technology Center
14. Vote to approve transfers for the 2016-2017 school year
15. Superintendent’s report
16. New Business
This agenda was posted on the outside door by the Board Room by 3:00 p.m. on May 25, 2016.