WILBURTON BOARD OF EDUCATION MEETING
Date: May 2, 2016
Time: 7:00 p.m.
Place: Board Room, High School
1201 West Blair, Wilburton, OK
Note: The Wilburton Board of Education may discuss, vote to approve, vote to disapprove, vote to table or decide not to vote on any item on this agenda.
1. Meeting called to order by President
2. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Reading of minutes of last regular meeting
5. Public Comments
6. Vote to approve Activity Fund report and Lunch Fund report
7. Vote to approve payroll, purchase orders, and change orders
8. Board to consider and take action on a resolution determining the maturities of, and setting a date, time and place for the sale of the $600,000 General Obligation Building Bonds of the School District
9. Vote to approve or disapprove internet policy and Children’s Internet Protection Act
10. Discussion and vote to approve or disapprove personnel resignations
11. Proposed executive session to discuss employment of personnel for the 2016-2017 school year
a. vote to convene in executive session
b. vote to acknowledge return to open session
c. vote to employ personnel as recommended by the Superintendent for the 2016-2017 school year.
12. Superintendent’s report
13. New Business
of person posting this Notice: ___________________________
Posted this 27th day of April, 2016 at 1:00 p.m. on the outside door by the Board Room, Wilburton Public School, 1201 West Blair, Wilburton, OK.