WILBURTON BOARD OF EDUCATION MEETING
Date: October 3, 2016
Time: 7:00 p.m.
Place: Board Room, High School
1201 West Blair, Wilburton, OK
Note: The Wilburton Board of Education may discuss, vote to approve, vote to disapprove, vote to table or decide not to vote on any item on this agenda.
1. Meeting called to order by President
2. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Reading of minutes of last regular meeting
5. Discussion of public concerns
6. Vote to approve Activity Fund report and Lunch Fund report
7. Vote to approve payroll, purchase orders, and change orders
8. Vote to approve contract for Secondary Career and Technology Education programs
9. Discussion and vote to approve Indian Policies and Procedures
10. Vote to approve or disapprove resignation of personnel
11. Proposed executive session to discuss employment of personnel for the 2016-2017 school year
a. Vote to convene in executive session
b. Vote to acknowledge return to open session
` c. Vote to employ personnel for the 2016-2017 school year
12. Superintendent’s report
13. New Business
This agenda was posted on the outside door by the Board Room by 11:00 a.m. on September 28, 2016.