WILBURTON BOARD OF EDUCATION MEETING
Date: June 1, 2015
Time: 7:00 p.m.
Place: Board Room, High School
1201 West Blair, Wilburton, OK
Note: The Wilburton Board of Education may discuss, vote to approve, vote to disapprove, vote to table or decide not to vote on any item on this agenda.
1. Meeting called to order by President
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Reading of minutes of last regular meeting
4. Discussion of public concerns
5. Vote to approve Activity Fund report and Lunch Fund report
6. Vote to approve payroll, purchase orders, and change orders
7. Vote to approve temporary appropriations for year ending 06-30-2016
8. Discussion and vote to approve or disapprove personnel resignations
9. Proposed executive session to discuss employment of personnel for the 2015-2016 school year
a. vote to convene in executive session
b. vote to acknowledge return to open session
c. vote to employ personnel as recommended by the Superintendent for the 2015-2016 school year.
9. Vote to approve or disapprove OSSBA membership for 2015-16
10 Vote to approve or disapprove fund raisers
11. Vote to approve or disapprove bus lease for 2015-2016
12. Vote to approve transfers for the 2015-2016 school year
13. Superintendent’s report
14. New Business
This agenda was posted on the outside door by the Board Room by 9:00 a.m. on May 28, 2015.