WILBURTON BOARD OF EDUCATION MEETING
Date: March 2, 2015
Time: 7:00 p.m.
Place: Board Room, High School
1201 West Blair, Wilburton, OK
Note: The Wilburton Board of Education may discuss, vote to approve, vote to disapprove, vote to table or decide not to vote on any item on this agenda.
1. Meeting called to order by President
2. Pledge of allegiance
4. Vote to elect Board officers for current election year 2015-2016
5. Reading of minutes of last regular (rescheduled) meeting
6. Discussion of public concerns
7. Vote to approve Activity Fund report and Lunch Fund report
8. Vote to approve payroll, purchase orders, and change orders
9. Financial report
10. Vote to approve or disapprove Resolution for Schools and Libraries Universal Services (E-Rate) for 2015-2016. This resolution authorizes filing of the Form 471 applications for funding year 2014-2015 and the payment of the applicant’s share upon approval of funding and receipt of services.
12. Proposed executive session to discuss employment of personnel
for the 2015-2016 school year
a) Vote to convene in executive session
b) Vote to acknowledge return to open session
c) Vote on Superintendent’s recommendations for employment of personnel for the 2015-2016 school year.
13. Superintendent’s report
14. New Business
This agenda was posted on the outside door by the Board Room by 4:00 p.m. on February 25, 2015.