WILBURTON BOARD OF EDUCATION MEETING
Date: February 9, 2015
Time: 7:00 p.m.
Place: Board Room, High School
1201 West Blair, Wilburton, OK
Note: The Wilburton Board of Education may discuss, vote to approve, vote to disapprove, vote to table or decide not to vote on any item on this agenda.
1. Meeting called to order by President
2. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Reading of minutes of last regular meeting and special meetings
5. Discussion of public concerns
6. Vote to approve Activity Fund report and Lunch Fund report
7. Vote to approve payroll, purchase orders, and change orders
8. Discuss and vote to approve or disapprove hiring auditor to audit the school year ending 06-30-15
9. Presentation of the annual dropout report for grades 7-12 and the annual student college remediation report
10. Vote on contract with MAS (student accounting services/activity fund) and ADPC (general fund, payroll, and personnel for the 2015-2016 school year
11. Superintendent’s report
12. New Business
This agenda was posted on the outside door by the Board Room by 1:00 p.m. on February 5, 2015.